Debt Collection Answers
Debt Collection Answers: How to Use Debt Collection Laws to Protect Your Rights!
Dealing with debt collectors? So are millions of others. In fact, anyone can find themselves getting these calls. Even if you don’t owe anything you could be getting calls from debt collectors for someone else, or you debt collection scammers could be calling!
My co-author Mary Reed and I wrote Debt Collection Answers: How to Use Debt Collection Laws to Protect Your Rights to help you figure out how to put the calls and letters demanding money behind you. We explain:
- Negotiating with collectors when you can’t afford to pay the full debt;
- The one thing you must do if you make a deal with a collection agency;
- How to pay collectors (and more importantly, how not to pay them);
- The ways some collectors commonly break the law and what you can do when they do;
- How to deal with aggressive bill collectors;
- Why and how you may be able to get free or low-cost help with your collection problems;
- What you can do about collection accounts on your credit reports;
- Why you always want to check the statute of limitations before you pay an old debt;
- How debt collectors get paid (and why that affects what you’ll pay);
And much more!
Learn more and purchase Debt Collection Answers here