Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress
Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress: Real Life Solutions for Your Credit Crisis
Sick and Tired of Bills Piling Up?
When it comes to reducing debt, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. But there ARE solutions, and Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress
will help you decide which ones are right for you ... then, we’ll help you take action, avoiding the traps that keep many people in debt.
Too many Americans are facing unprecedented credit and financial problems, often for reasons beyond their control. If you’re one of them, you may be cringing when the phone rings or the mail arrives. Maybe you're losing sleep, having trouble concentrating at work, snapping at family members, or experiencing many of the myriad emotional and physical symptoms that go hand in hand with money troubles.
I'm Here to Help Cut Through the Confusion!
My e-book, Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress: Real Life Solutions for Solving Your Credit Crisis
, which I coauthored with Marc Eisenson and Nancy Castleman, will make it easy for you to choose your best options for getting out of debt and staying out of debt.
It shares our simple and effective "Debt Triage" approach, based on our combined sixty years of experience helping people meet financial challenges.
Our goal with Reduce Debt, Reduce Stress is to give you step-by-step, objective advice for navigating these tough times. You’ll learn:
• How to figure out today whether you can conquer your debt on the money you bring in, or if you need to see a "specialist." Links to reputable experts are built right into the book.
• How to stop the bleeding as quickly as possible.
• What the pros and cons are of the most popular debt reduction options - so you can decide realistically if they will work for you.
• Which debt busting programs will affect your credit the least and which are scams.
• How new social lending websites can cut your interest rates in half or more.
• The best – and worst – ways to use your retirement money to pay debt. (Please read this before you tap your retirement plan to pay debts!)
• Why the critics are wrong about debt settlement.
• The biggest mistake most people make when it comes to bankruptcy.
• And much more – including success stories from people from all walks of life who have paid off as much as $200,000 in credit card debt!
Retail price: $14.95. Florida residents will be charged 7% for sales tax.