What Is A Short Sale?
What is a short sale and how do they work? Eric Greenstein, aka "Doctor Short Sale" joins me to share his knowledge about short sales. A real estate professional in Sarasota Florida, he has helped many homeowners sell their homes successfully this way. We discuss:
- 3 reasons why it can be dangerous just to walk away from your home;
- How short sales work and how long it takes to complete one;
- What you can do if you need to sell but also need a little more time in your home;
- The process and what kinds of documentation you'll need;
- Short sale incentives, or how you may be able to leave with money in your pocket; and
- How deep pocket investors can help the process move quickly.
We also discuss buying a home in a short sale, including the difference between an REO property and a short sale; and how you can buy one of these homes for at a discount.
This episode aired live March 5, 2013.
Listen or Download Now
About My Guest
Broker Associate with Realty Executives specializing in Short Sales - have helped many homeowners get out from their debt from their lender - completely debt free after the sale - we do it all and make it as easy as possible - we have deep pocket investors who buy your home and we put in the offer to the lender immediately to slow or stop the foreclosure process while they consider the short sale.
Click here to post comments
Return to Short Sale and Foreclosure Information Podcasts.