$52,000 In Debt Paid Off Fast
Guest: Deacon Hayes
Deacon Hayes and his wife paid off $52,000 in debt in 18 months. They were newlyweds at the time and conquering this debt together truly changed their lives.
- The most important thing Deacon and his wife did to get out of debt;
- How they handled being “lopsided” about how they handled debt together
- A tool they used to tackle their debt and how you can get the same tool for free
- The method they chose to pay off debt, and which ones they paid off first
- How they used a combination of earning more, spending less, and selling things to pay off debt faster
- What they did to rein in the “urge to splurge.”
- How Deacon was able to quit his job
- Ways to still have a life while you dig out from under your bills; the main tradeoff
- The biggest change they made
Listen or Download Now
Other Podcast From This ShowSmall Business Debt Help
About My Guest
Deacon Hayes lives in Phoenix, AZ with his wonderful wife Kim. He graduated from ASU in 2007 with a degree in Business and Philosophy and has a passion to help others get from where they are to where they want to be; Especially when it comes to managing their finances.
Click here to post comments
Return to Debt Relief Solutions Podcasts.