Business Credit Success
Business Credit Success: Get on the Financing Fast Track
Written with Garrett Sutton, a small business attorney and Rich Dad’s Advisor, Business Credit Success, Get on the Financing Fast Track will walk you step-by-step through the business credit building process. You'll learn:
- The benefits – and why they extend beyond borrowing. For example, did you know some companies consider a strong business credit rating an asset and will pay more for a company with one?
- The stages of business credit, and where most entrepreneurs get stuck,
- The major corporate credit agencies, and where you should focus your efforts when you are starting out,
- How building business credit is so much different than building personal credit. Did you know you have far fewer rights when it comes to these reports? That’s why you want to make sure you get it right from the beginning,
- The truth about business credit cards and how they can - and cannot - help your credit, as well as the hidden risks with these cards due to federal legislation,
- The crucial differences between personal and corporate credit (and how it all ties together),
- Why you don’t want to wait until you need it to get started,
- Where to find vendors and lenders that can help you build positive credit references,
- The different types of business entities and how they affect your credit-building efforts,
And much more!
Establishing corporate credit is an essential step to building a successful business, and our guide is designed to show you how to do that.
Click here to post comments.
Return to Gerri Detweiler Books.